Division One League Table
The league table for the 2012-2013 season is listed below.
The Top 6 teams go through to the Play Offs.
|Preston Pride 2||20||18||2||9||1||9||1||0||38|
|Egerton Canute 1||19||10||9||5||5||5||4||0||29|
|Egerton Canute 2||20||4||16||2||8||2||8||2||22|
|Cardinal Langley 2||19||2||17||2||7||0||10||0||21|
* The league standings are subject to confirmation of results from the white score sheets.
- Teams are awarded 1 point for each game played, and a further 1 point for each game won.
- The points for a default will vary between 0 and -2 as defined by the Divisional co-ordinator.
- The league position for teams on equal points during the season is based on points difference.
- If two or more teams are tied at the end of the season, then the determining factors that will decide their league position will be: the season head to head, number of games played, points scored, in that order.
If you have any queries about the league table or the points system please contact a member of the committee.